Forum » ***Tools and Equipment*** » Tools and Equipment How To's » dea of an extension with Friedman

dea of an extension with Friedman

导出博客文章ST. Brock McGinn Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Shortstop Yunel Escobar and the Tampa Bay Rays have agreed to a two-year contract extension covering 2015 and 2016 worth a guaranteed $13 million. The deal announced Saturday also includes a club option for 2017. The extension replaces a 2015 club option. The 31-year Escobar played in a career-high 153 games and made 149 starts last season for the Rays. After establishing club records with a .989 fielding percentage and 53 consecutive errorless games at shortstop, he was a finalist for the American League Gold Glove Award. "Hes a really, really good player at a position thats extremely scarce around the game," Tampa Bay executive vice-president of baseball operations Andrew Friedman said. Escobar brought up the idea of an extension with Friedman during spring training. "I really do feel happy here," Escobar said through an interpreter. "I think its one of the best things that ever happened in my career. Fortunately we were able to do something and get this contract." Over the previous three seasons, Escobars .982 fielding percentage at short ranks third in the majors -- with at last 400 starts -- behind Baltimores J.J. Hardy (.988) and Philadelphias Jimmy Rollins (.983). Last season Escobar hit. 256 with nine home runs, 56 RBIs and a career-high 27 doubles. He was acquired from Miami on Dec. 4, 2012, for infielder Derek Dietrich. Jack Drury Jersey . LA (SportsNetwork. Dougie Hamilton Jersey .S.-Portugal game on June 22 in the Amazonian jungle city of Manaus. FIFPro, the international soccer players union, had pressed FIFA to avoid the earliest kickoffs in the hottest and most humid weather. INDIAN WELLS, Calif. -- The last two Canadian women exited the BNP Paribas Open on Tuesday, with Eugenie Bouchard and Aleksandra Wozniak both suffering fourth-round defeats. Two forehand errors spelled the end for Montreals Bouchard, who lost to sixth-seed Simona Halep of Romania 6-2, 1-6, 6-4. Australian Open winner and top seed Li Na defeated Wozniak of Blainville, Que., 6-1, 6-4, with the Canadian saving ten match points. Li double-faulted on four of the potential match-winners in a dramatic concluding game. Wozniak, ranked 241 after missing play over the past 18 months due to a shoulder injury, went down fighting in just over 90 minutes as a return sailed long over the baseline. Wozniak lost the opening set in 32 minutes but pinned Li down with a 3-0 lead in the second before the Chinese player fought back. The Canadian will prepare for qualifying rounds set for early next week in Miami after using up her final protected tournament entry for this event. Milos Raonic, Thornhill, Ont., will bid for a quarter-final berth on Wednesday when he plays fifth-seeded Wimbledon winner Andy Murray. The 20-year-old Bouchard, making her debut in the main draw at the Tennis Garden after losing in the 2013 qualifying rounds, set up a match point for Halep with a forehand wide and drove another one out a point later to end the one-hour 37-minute battle. Boouchard, ranked a career-high 19 after her Australian Open semi-final, fired seven aces but was weighed down by six double-faults. Brett Pesce Jersey. "I didnt start so great, but I served better in the second set," said Bouchard. "I had a few easy holds but some tough battles as well. I could have done with a few more first serves. I tried to go for my shots in the rallies. but I didnt take my chances." Bouchard was stunned in the opening set as Halep raced away to a 5-0 lead before Bouchard could make an impression in what turned into a routine 30-minute effort. Bouchard rallied in the second as her form returned after the slow start, levelling the sets at one each with two breaks of her seeded opponent, Bouchard then lost a third-set break as Halep squared at 4-all. Halep put her opponent under pressure on serve in the tenth game, with Bouchards pair of forehand errors sending her to defeat. "She was very solid, exactly what I expected," said Bouchard, who will now head to her training base in Florida to prepare for the Miami tournament which starts next week. "She put the pressure on me today, shes won a lot of titles so she knows how to battle. "Maybe I dont deserve it, but Ill take a day off and get back to practise. Florida is like my second home and Im looking forward to a good tournament. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
      December 17, 2018 10:46 PM PST

What's New