Forum » ***Street Cars*** » Street Cars How To's » ember 2013 DUI arrest. The 25-yea

ember 2013 DUI arrest. The 25-yea

导出博客文章MIAMI -- Miami Dolphins assistant general manager Brian Gaine has become the front-runner for their GM job after the teams courtship of New England Patriots executive Nick Caserio apparently fizzled. Dale Hawerchuck Jersey . Caserio was offered the position Saturday but turned down the Dolphins, according to multiple reports. Caserio, the Patriots director of player personnel, was interviewed Friday and Saturday. The team had second interviews Saturday with Tampa Bay Buccaneers director of player personnel Dennis Hickey and Tennessee Titans vice-president of player personnel Lake Dawson. Gaine had a second interview Friday. He has been an assistant to general manager Jeff Ireland, who left after six seasons Jan. 7 when he and owner Stephen Ross agreed to part ways. Lawson Crouse Jersey . Dragic was a game-time decision because of a sore right ankle that had kept him out of Wednesdays loss at Utah, but played all but the last 10 seconds of the second half in the first 40-point game for a Phoenix player since Amare Stoudemires 44 on March 19, 2010. Brendan Perlini Jersey SANTA CLARA, Calif. - San Francisco outside linebacker Aldon Smith acknowledged Tuesday that he visited Ray McDonalds home for a short time the day the ex-49ers defensive lineman is accused of sexually assaulting a woman.Smith said he didnt drink any alcohol and that he is regularly checked for sobriety. He served a nine-game suspension this year for violations of the NFLs substance-abuse and personal-conduct policies.As far as its concerned, I was over at Rays house for close to an hour, Smith said at his locker. I didnt drink one thing. And as far as it goes, relating to that, I have nothing else to say. Its not my issue or my problem.Court documents unsealed Monday said the encounter occurred Dec. 14, a few hours after the 49ers returned from a 17-7 loss to the Seahawks in Seattle.The woman stayed with McDonald at his home the next day and drank vodka with McDonald and SSmith, according to the papers. Wayne Gretzky Jersey. Thats when McDonald conceded that a sexual encounter occurred, according to the court documents.Smith said he did visit McDonalds San Jose home on Dec. 15.Smith took a five-game absence last year to undergo treatment following his September 2013 DUI arrest. The 25-year-old Smith was also arrested April 13 at Los Angeles International Airport. Police said Smith was randomly selected for a secondary screening and became unco-operative with the process, telling a TSA agent that he had a bomb. No charges were filed.Smith said that after stopping at McDonalds he spent the remainder of the evening with his young son.As far as thats concerned, I said what I had to say about it, Smith said, noting he is tested for alcohol enough for me to pass the test.___Online:AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Cheap Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Broncos Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Texans Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys ' ' '
      August 9, 2018 7:50 PM PDT

What's New